Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here we go!

I have not done this blog thing, but I'm going to attempt this. Gracie is napping and I have a quick minute to myself. I should be scrapbooking, or attempting to get this room set up to scrapbook. But I have hit a wall and seem to have no inspiration on how to get this done. I am trying to simplify my life and my home so maybe the best way to start this room is to empty everything and put back in what I want and then try to figure out what to do with what is left! I have ordered a white desk...I know this oak one should be fine, but I have decided I am somewhat OCD and everything MUST match. So I will have a white desk and white cubes for my supplies. I got some great cloth to make a valance for this room, it is blue with very colorful circles on it...Greg wasn't sure at first, but was a sweet husband and had faith that I could make it look great!
Hey ya know even if no one reads this blog, this is a great way to sort thoughts out...I am reinspired...cute scrapbook room here I come!!!

No comments: