Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Projects





I was going to name this post Greg's Summer Project, but I think he might kill me, so I won't do that. He is wonderful though and comes home and works on the fence, if we don't have a million other things going! It is taking a lot longer than we planned and has had a few hang ups, but the end is looking closer and I think we will have a fenced in yard by the time it snows....Cross your fingers with me!


We only have the back posts to finish, and the edging to do on the flower beds, then we can staple on the wire and hopefully all will go according to plan. I want you all to know as well that I moved all the dirt in the front flower bed and helped dig postholes and I even got the skill saw out and started cutting boards! I was so proud of me! He He!
We are going to plant some vines by the bench/Arch and I am going to grow Clematis....I had an older lady tell me they are too much work to grow and she wouldn't share her knowledge on how to care for them...so that is my challenge...I will let you know how that goes!


My blooming lilly's and my pond give me hope that this project will look good too!

No comments: